This beautifully crafted wooden xylophone flaunts a compact design yet produces professional quality tones. Note bars are built with delicacy to enable outstanding resonance as well as tonal clarity without the need of a bulky resonator box like other wooden xylophones.
• Material: beech wood.
• Compact look with a wooden appearance.
• Show a popular 12-key conduct.
• With holes on the side to store the 2 included wooden mallets.
• Enable outstanding resonance and tonal clarity.
• Crafted with delicacy to show top quality.
• Great xylophone unit to practice your music and tonal sense.
• 5.5-8 x 1 inch bars.
• Present 12 precision-tuned notes in the diatonic scale from C' to G".
||13-24 Months, 2-4 Years, 5-7 Years, 8-11 Years
||56 x 22 x 6 cm
Ship my order(s) to:
||59.0cm x 23.5cm x 35.0cm
||9.5 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.