This is a wireless weather station with a user-friendly panel for ease of operation. It is well designed to bring you the ultimate user experience. The robust housing can withstand daily wear and tear.
- Touch screen panel.
- USB port for easy connection to your PC.
- All the weather data from the base station and weather history data with user adjustable measuring intervals can be recorded and uploaded to your PC
- Free PC software for transfer weather data to your PC.
- Rainfall data (inches or millimeters): 1-hour, 24-hour, one week, one month and total since last reset.
- Wind chill and dew point temperature display (°F or °C).
- Record min. and max. wind chill and Dew point with time and date stamp.
- Wind speed (mph, m/s, km/h, knots, Beaufort).
- Wind direction display with LCD compass.
- Weather forecast tendency arrow.
- Weather alarm modes for: temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, rainfall, wind speed , air pressure, storm warning.
- Forecast icons based on changing barometric pressure.
- Barometric pressure (inHg or hPa) with 0.1hPa resolution.
- Wireless outdoor and indoor humidity (% RH).
- Record min. and max. humidity with time and date stamp
- Wireless outdoor and indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Receive and displays the radio controlled time and date (WWVB, DCF version available)
- 12 or 24-hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm
- High light LED backlight
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Synchronized instant reception
- Low power consumption (over 2 years battery life for transmitter).
- Set includes: receiver, four outdoor sensors: thermo-hydro transmitter, wind speed sensor, wind direction sensor and rain sensor.
- Outdoor temperature range: -40.0 -65.0°C (-40-149 °F).
- Indoor temperature range: 0-50.0 °C (32-122 °F).
- Humidity range: 10-99% (1% resolution).
- Rain volume display: 0-9,999mm (show OFL if outside range).
- Resolution: 0.3mm (if rain volume 1,000mm) 1mm (if rain volume 1,000mm).
- Wind speed: 0-100mph (show OFL if outside range).
- Measuring range air pressure: 27.13-31.89inHg.
- Resolution: 0.01inHg.
- Alarm duration: 120sec.
- Transmission range up to 100m (330 feet).
- Receiver: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Sensor WH7: 2 x AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Transmission frequency: 433MHz, 868MHz (Europe)/915MHz (North America).
Ship my order(s) to:
||40.0cm x 45.0cm x 36.0cm
||2.0 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.