- Swimming Diving 20L Waterproof Barrel Backpack Dry Bag
- This is a dry bag that is made of quality material for a soft and natural texture. It is designed to keep your possessions dry in damp environments. Ergonomically designed, this dry bag can be easily closed and opened
- Material: 500D PVC
- This is a prefect storage bag, anywhere you want to keep items dry.
- It is match with sporty you
- Made with sturdy and waterproof fabric
- Keep everything dry when you are swimming, in spa, under the rain, or just in water.
- Never leave your valuable belongings at beach.
- Unattended, carry them with you even when you are swimming and at raft.
- Use as water bucket/buoy.
- You will not have to worry about how to settle your own things when you swimming alone.
- Strong release water tight closure with buckle.
- It is easy to clean.
- Available size; 2L, 5L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 25L 30L
- Delivery: stock available or 15 days.
- Packing: 1 bag / poly bag, 40 pieces / carton.
- Payment: T/T, PayPal, Western Union, L/C.
- Use: Out door, Swimming, Camping, Canoe...etc
||Dry Backpack 20L
||Sky Blue, Blue, Yellow, Red, Grey
||60 x 35cm
|Type of Payment:
||T/T, L/C, PayPal, Western Union
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||48.0cm x 15.0cm x 1.0cm
||0.6 kilograms(kg) / unit
No any reason to return the unused item within 7days since receiving goods and we are happy to process an exchange. The procedure is as follows:
1. Email your request of return for exchange to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with (1) transaction date and order number , (2) your name and contact info, (3) the copy of your transaction receipt or proof of transaction and (4) reason for return for exchange for our follow-up.
2. ONLY unused products with original packaging and receipts are entitled to returns for exchange. Your request must be made within 7days of the purchase.
3. No refunding of remaining amount is applicable if the goods to be changed that is of lower value of the original purchase. You will need to cover the exceeded difference of the value between the exchange item and the original goods.
4. You are required to pay return shipping.