- The coating was invented and manufactured in the Netherlands. It’s a mixture of four food grade main ingredients, with one confidential ingredient being the result of 5 years research for a coating protecting against ultra violet impact on buildings and structures.
- This coating has a huge benefit of preventing short circuiting of electrical and electronic equipment.
- With added fragrances to mask the catalyst, this coating is a healthy and environmentally safe method for solving the problems associated with electrical and electronics devices being exposed to water without the use of silicone, acrylic, rubber, Teflon, aromatic components, titanium oxide or other nanoparticles.
- The coating is a mixture of four main ingredients normally used in the food industry and is graded accordingly. Fragrances were added to mask the strong odor of the catalyst which in itself is, from a health and environmental point of view, the safest for this purpose. The coating does not contain silicone, acrylic, rubber, Teflon, aromatic components or Titanium dioxide (TiO2) and does not involve nanotechnology.
- The key idea with the development of the coating was to assure a substrate should be hydrophobic (repelling water) and hydrophilic (mixes with water) at the same time, which can be applied on mineral and most metal surfaces.
- In contrast to the most used protection systems, the development of the coating was aiming for a non-film forming solution with 100% reversible abilities and lubricating effect. Reversibility allows the covering up of any patches and cracks of the coating layer caused by mechanical rub by adjacent coating.
- When being applied in electrical and electronic equipment, the coating which has a strong capillary effect infiltrates the most inaccessible parts of the equipment, filling the micro cracks and micro fractures and excreting water and impurities that have accumulated. The equipment is hence protected from all forms of moisture including steam, condensation, spray and splashes. After effects of water contact in electronics and electrical devices such as static electricity, corrosion, mould and mildew are also prevented. This improves the quality of electrical contacts and prevent electrical leakage.
- As a mixture of food grade and mild ingredients, the coating does not damage metals, plastics, rubber, glass, enamels, lacquers, paints, ceramics, electrical and electronic components. It maintains its features and benefits over the temperature range of -80°C to 140°C which is sufficient for application in all consumer electronics and a wide range of electrical equipment. The coating also has high stability and does not evaporate under atmospheric pressure. No emulsion or dilution involved when it is in contact with water.
||U.S. Dollar 99.90
|Type of Payment:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||5.0cm x 5.0cm x 20.5cm
||1.0 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.