Varistor is a sort of sensitive component which resistance value can vary with the applied voltage, it is widely used in the instantaneous overvoltage protection and surge absorption of Electronic-electrical equipment.
- Great range of varistor voltage: 18V to 1.8KV
- Fast response to transient voltage (ns)
- High great withstanding surge current
- Excellent non-linearity voltage
- Symmetric V-I characteristics
- No following-on current
- Long life
Range of application:
- Used in surge protection for IC, transistor, diode semiconductor switch circuit.
- Used in communication, telemetering, electrical control and various electronic equipment.
- Suppress the instantaneous overvoltage caused by electromagnetic valve and relay.
- Supprss the instantaneous overvoltage caused by power supply.
- Suppress the instantaneous overvoltage caused by electronic circuits
- Lightning protection for various kind of electronic appliances.
- Carry our standard of GB/T10193, GB/T10194, GB/T10195-1997 and SJ/T10348-10349.
- Measurement conditions For varistors of 05D, 07D, 10D, 14D, 20D Series, voltage across the varistor measured under 1mA DC.
- Varistor voltage: The voltage between two terminals with the specified measuring current applied is expressed by letter V.
- Maximum continuous operating voltage: The maximum sinusoidal RMS voltage or maximum Dc voltage that can be applied continuously in the specified environmental temperature range.
- Working ambient temperature: -40C ~ +85C
- Storage temperature range: -40C ~ +125C
||14D471 VDE, UL, CQC, DIA. 5D~20D
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||31.5cm x 30.5cm x 29.5cm
||12.0 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.