SUNLONGE AT069-UV uses Nichia 5 Watt 365nm
Use in applications such as NDT inspection and UV curing. Lamp: 5W 365NM UV LED, runtime (high): 2.5 hours
SUNLONGE AT069-UV UV lamp intensity:
- 50000uW/cm2 at 15cm
- 35000uW/cm2 at 38cm
- 9500uW/cm2 at 61cm-------at38.1cm
- Use in applications such as NDT inspection and UV curing.
- Lamp: 5W 365NM UV LED
- Runtime (high): 2.5 hours, SIZE: 145mm x 45mm x 25mm
- Weight: 160g (without batteries)
- UV source: 365NM NICHIA of NCSU033B(T)
- Intensity: >35000 μw/cm2 at 38cm (15 inches)
- 50000uW/cm2 at 15cm
- 9500uW/cm2 at 61cm
- Wave length: 365nm
- Distribution angle (beam): spotlight
- The centre of the light beam is 30mm (1.2 inches) Ø
- The whole light beam is 50mm Ø, at a distance of 38cm (15 inches)
Battery for the SUNLONGE AT069-UV
- 2200mAh Lithium-Ion, 3.7 V
- Running time: approx. 3 hrs
- Charging time: approx. 8 hrs
SUNLONGE AT069-UV Torch Kit comes with:
- UV LED torch Light.
- Charger for use from electrical outlet.
- Charger for use in vehicle via cigarette lighter.
- Penetration testing, fluorescence detection
- Biopolymers, fluorescence observation
- Refrigerant leak detection
- Engine oil leak detection
- Criminal Investigation: fingerprints, blood observed
- Fluorescence observation of ore, detection of oil cleaning
- Fluorescence detection: iron and steel, non-ferrous metals, automobiles, aircraft, fluorescent penetrant inspection, fluorescent magnetic particle inspection
- Pollution check: electronic components, boards, dust inspection, LCD panel, checked into the clean room
- Leak check: hydraulic machines, sump, pipe and other oil spill inspection, leak detection using fluorescent agents
- Degreasing cleaning validation: the food industry, kitchen, cooking utensils, tableware degreasing cleaning
Important Safety Instruction
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not operate the flashlight if it has been damaged.
3. The AT069-UV 365 must be fully charged before first use.
4. Caution: use only the battery charger packed with the flashlight. Do not attempt to use the charger to recharge any other product.
5. Use only the we provide the battery batteries
6. The AT069-365 is not approved for use in hazardous atmospheres. Do not attempt to use it in areas requiring explosion-proof lighting.
7. Never use this equipment in any manner not specified in these instructions, because your protection may be impaired