Originated, designed and developed by MEET, this UV detector flaunts a high performance on measuring UVA and UVB indexes. This versatile one comes with a small monitor, displaying the testing results, clock, and calendar for direct reading. It is ergonomically designed to fit the palm, allowing holding firmly with the textured sides or hanging on the neck by adding a strap on the integrated hole. Handy and precise, it provides a convenient way to find out how much UV radiation is in your home, office or other location.
• Ergonomically designed to fit the palm.
• With a hole at the bottom for attaching a strap.
• Easy to operate.
• Compact and portable.
• Measure UV index (UVA and UVB) from 0-20 (0.5 increment).
• 4-digit display.
• Alarm clock: 30-second alarm.
• Allow to enable or disable alarm with ease.
• Calendar and clock: month, date, hour, minute and second.
• Selectable 12-hour or 24-hour time display.
• 4 years of calendar.
• LC display test.
• Battery: 2 x 1.5V (L1154/ LR44/ AG13).
• Worldwide patent pending.
• Originated, designed and developed by MEET.
"FREE" shipping cost arranged by "First Come First Serve". Valid to 31 Mar 2018 for samples ordering only.
||Black and Yellow
||98 x 51 x 23 mm (LxWxH)
|Type of Payment:
||T/T, Cash, PayPal
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||25.0cm x 18.0cm x 7.0cm
||0.31 kilograms(kg) / unit
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused item within 30 days and we are happy to process an exchange.
- Send your request of return for exchange by using "Contact Supplier" function, together with (1) transaction date, (2) your name and contact info, (3) the copy of your transaction receipt or proof of transaction and (4) reason for return for exchange for our follow-up.
- ONLY unused products with original packaging and receipts are entitled to returns for exchange. Your request must be made within 30 days of the purchase.
- No refunding of remaining amount is applicable if the good to be changed is of lower value of the original purchase. You will need to cover the exceeded difference of the value between the exchange item and the original goods.
- You are required to pay return shipping.