To produce accurate ISOs and vivid lifelike images of wildlife, you will need this functional outdoor hunting camera. A variety of shooting modes deploying a PIR sensor, infrared and interval time programming cater to the need of shooting photos in different possible settings. With a large SD card storage of 32 Gb and long battery life, you can take photos and record videos freely as you want.
- Wildlife trail camera.
- Feature a 2.4" TFT color screen.
- Serration design for easy and secure installation.
- 7 operation buttons, beep sound on / off available.
- Extremely long in-field battery life.
- Up to 8 months of battery life with 8 AA batteries (standby mode).
- Alarm light flashes when battery power level goes low.
- Battery cover prevents erosion from battery leakage.
- Support SD card up to 32 GB.
- 0.6 s rapid trigger time.
- Photo size: 12 MP.
- Offer accurate ISO and lifelike images with light sensor.
- 48 pieces IR LEDs, 850 nm and 940 nm for selection.
- Take multiple consecutive pictures up to 6 photos.
- HD video: 1080P, 17 fps.
- Optional sound recording.
- Auto play in “slide show”.
- Playbacks zoom in 1-8 times.
- PIR sleep setting: avoid shooting the same object multiple times.
- "Camera + video" mode: film and photograph taken at every trigger event.
- Time-lapse video mode: take pictures at pre-defined intervals, then generate videos.
- Timer / interval setting mode: automatic shooting during specified period.
- Nine-rectangle-grid mode: for image viewing.
- Device number shown on image file names.
- Date, time, temperature, moon phase and battery power optionally stamped on pictures.
- Locking important image to avoid being deleted.
- Lockable and password protected.
- Automatic switch: color pictures (daytime); monochrome pictures (night).
||U.S. Dollar 65
|Type of Payment:
||PayPal, Western Union, T/T
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||18.5cm x 12.5cm x 10.0cm
||1.0 kilograms(kg) / unit
We provide 2 years warranty, please contact us directly when need.