Adopting Class Ⅱ SPD to combine “3+1” circuit, protecting low voltage equipment from surge damages, applied in TT system, designed according to IEC61643-1/GB 18802.1
1. Green light indicates normal and red light indicates fault for operation
2. Built-in circuit breaker, and thermal disconnection device, when the fault occurred, the thermal disconnection device will cut off the SPD from the power net, the green window will change
3. Impulse counter function, recording the lightning events
4. External wiring terminal, easy for connection, suitable foe indoor application
Type: BT 5L CM 275/40 3+1
Order No.: 840 884
Rated voltage (max. continuous a.c voltage) L/N Uc: 275V
Rated voltage (max. continuous a.c voltage) N/PE Uc: 255V
Nominal discharge current (8/20) L/N In: 20KA
Nominal discharge current (8/20) N/PE In: 40KA
Max. discharge current (8/20) L/N Imax: 40KA
Max. discharge current (8/20) N/PE Imax: 65KA
Voltage protection level L/N Up: ≤1.25KV
Voltage protection level N/PE Up: ≤1.5KV
Follow current extinguishing capability at Uc (N/E) 100Arms
Operating temperature range: -40℃…+80℃
Cross-sectional area: 25mm2 solid/35mm2 flexible
Enclosure material: black metal housing (die-casting Aluminum)
Test standards: YD/T 1235.1; GB 18802.1; IEC 61643-1
Certification: CE (LVD, EMC)
||BT 5L CM 275/40 3+1
|Certifications, Standards & Safety Approvals, Awards:
|Type of Payment:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||31.0cm x 22.0cm x 11.0cm
||3.6 kilograms(kg) / unit
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused item within 30 days and we are happy to process an exchange.
- Send your request of return for exchange by using "Contact Supplier" function, together with (1) transaction date, (2) your name and contact info, (3) the copy of your transaction receipt or proof of transaction and (4) reason for return for exchange for our follow-up.
- ONLY unused products with original packaging and receipts are entitled to returns for exchange. Your request must be made within 30 days of the purchase.
- No refunding of remaining amount is applicable if the good to be changed is of lower value of the original purchase. You will need to cover the exceeded difference of the value between the exchange item and the original goods.
- You are required to pay return shipping.