AT119SUNLONGE AT119 UV LED UV source, UV LED NDT LAMP
SUNLONGE AT119 UV LED UV source, UV LED NDT Lamp: 5 watt 365 NM NICHIA Intensity: >40000 uW/cm2 at 38cm
- 65000uW/cm2 at 15cm
- 40000uW/cm2 at 38cm
- 12000uW/cm2 at 61cm
- Product weight: 280g without battery
- Weight: 1.3KGS
Product Material: hard anodized finish aluminum body alloy Casing
Power battery: 2PCS 18650 Li-ion battery,can useing 1PCS 18650 battery.
•Gas leakage inspection!
•Clean room inspections!
•For criminal inspections!
•Jewelry inspector; etc
Other Industrial Applications:
- Penetration testing, fluorescence detection.
- Biopolymers, fluorescence observations.
- Refrigerant leak detection.
- Engine oil leak detection.
- Criminal Investigation: fingerprints, blood observed, etc.
- Fluorescence observation of ore.
- Detection of oil cleaning applications.
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not operate the flashlight if it has been damaged.
3.The B5WMAX-365 must be fully charged before first use.
4.Caution: Use only the battery charger packed with the flashlight. Do not attempt to use the charger to recharge any other product.
5. Use only the batteries we provide.
6. The B5WMAX-365 is not approved for use in hazardous atmospheres. Do not attempt to use it in areas requiring explosion-proof lighting.
7. Never use this equipment in any manner not specified in these instructions, because your protection may be impaired.
CHARGING AND USE for B5WMAX-365 Black Light Flash Light:
The B5WMAX-365 flashlight comes equipped with a battery charger and is available in several different voltages.
1. Fully charge both batteries before first use.
2. Place the batteries in the battery charger cradle. The light on each battery charger will show green when fully charged, and red when the battery is low. A full charge for the batteries will take approximately 6 hours.
3. Turn the knob on the bottom of the flashlight to open the battery compartment. Insert one Li-on battery, positive end down, and close the compartment.
4. B5WMAX-365 UV flashlight of the line design and The charger have special functions such as polarity protection function where if you put the battery inside the aluminum cylinder with
wrong polarity, the charger and flashlight can not explode . A great safety feature.
5. Turn the knob on the bottom of the flashlight to open the battery compartment. Insert one Li-on battery, positive end down, and close the compartment.
6. The flashlight will operate for up to 2.5 hours on a fully charged battery, Press the switch to light and use the B5WMAX-365.