Usage of non-destructive spherical type sensor is the only choice for estimating the moisture on surface with any angle and depth penetrate up to 4 inches of the wood or building materials by 'Relative' "REL' reading.
The moisture meter is designed for use in wide applications, such as :
Key Specifications / Special Features :
- For building construction, home / office / factory renovation, water damage restoration, such as locating water leaks behind walls, above ceilings, below floors, measuring content on bricks, concrete, wood before sealing, treating, painting, wall paper.
- For wood working, measure moisture content before finishing, painting processing.
- For textile industries, regular check moisture content of fabrics and leathers, quality check to prevent mold.
- For printing industries, check moisture content of paper before printing.
- Non-destructive type spherical sensor.
- Reading for wood: 0.1~99.9 (REL).
- Reading for building material: 0.1 ~ 99.9 (REL).
- Measuring resolution: 0.1%.
- Operating temperature: 5°C ~ 45°C (41°F~113°F).
- Operating Humidity: 80% RH max.
- Storage temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F~122°F).
- Storage Humidity: 80% RH max.
- Operating current: < 40mA max.
- Low battery indication: < 7.5V, battery icon display.
- Extreme low battery warning with auto power off (20 secs.) when below 5.5V.
- Auto power off: within 3 mins in inactive mode.
- Audible sound: 8 level increasing tone, ON / OFF sound selectable.
- Measuring depth: < 4 inch (102mm) .
- Auto calibration: Free from any object in an open space.
- Battery powered: 1 x 9V (6F22 / 6LR61 / 1604).
- Dimension (LxWxD) mm: 210x70x33.
- "FREE" shipping cost arranged by "First Come First Serve". Valid to 31 Mar 2018 for sample ordering only.