MIDORINOMIZUBAN, self watering stick
is a simple and effective way for watering your plants while you are on vacation. Water drops will be slowly emitted through the stick and automatically water your plants while you are away.
- Water your plant using siphon principle.
- Water drops slowly emitted from stick.
- Effectively emit water drops over the course of one week.
- For planting flowers, vegetables and herbs.
1) Have an empty plastic bottle ready
2) Fill in the plastic bottle with clean water
3) Soak both ends of the self-watering stick to water
4) Install the self-watering stick by clicking the white [hook] attached on the stick to the rim of plastic bottle. The other end of the self-watering stick will begin emitting water drops
5) Place the plastic bottle on the plant or at the same height as the plant
6) Water drop will be emitted approximately every 10 seconds. It may take longer for the initial water drops to be emitted
7) Adjust the water levels according to the size of your plant
8) For a larger plant, prepare 2-4 sets of water bottles and the self-watering sticks
9) For a smaller plant, fill in only half of the bottle with water
It takes approximately one week to be half a 500ml water bottle empty. Refill water accordingly.