- bit Rover® is a "plug and play" mini rover kit built specifically for the Micro:Bit microcontroller. Users can simply upload codes to the Micro:Bit, plug it into the bit Rover® and they will have a fully functional robot!
- Let it stick to the track with its 2 front light sensors, detect obstacles with its ultrasonic sensor, and move freely with 2 wheels on each side. 2 programmable RGB LEDs allows quick status display, or just perform a little light show while it’s wandering around!
- We have also put LEGO stud size holes on the corners of bit Rover ® , so users can customize the bit Rover ® with
- all sorts of LEGO bricks as they like, give it a shell to fit or even a pair of claws!
- Front light sensors: Enables bit Rover® track and follow ground path.
- Ultrasonic sensor: Enables bit Rover® detects and avoid obstacles on its own.
- 2 Programmable RGB LEDs: Enables bit Rover® to have visual notification or response of its status.
- Micro:bit socket: Enables bit Rover® to have quick plug and play feature, and easy access to the Micro:bit board.
- Servo powered wheels: Enables bit Rover® to move around.
- Lithium polymer battery: Enables bit Rover® to run free.
- LEGO stud holes: Enables bit Rover® to have customizability with LEGO bricks.
||Robot Institute of Hong Kong
||8-11 Years, 12-15 Years
||Battery Operated, Educational, Flashing, Sounding
||24cm x 17cm x 5.5cm
Ship my order(s) to:
||24.0cm x 17.0cm x 5.5cm
||0.5 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.