- Although the Micro:bit can work as a standalone controller device, it sacrificed controllability for the sake of small form factor. Only 2 physical buttons are present on the microbit board making it hard to use when you want it to serve as a controller to play games, control various devices, or simply control bit Rover®.That’s why we come up with bit Controller, the solution to all Micro:bit controlling projects.
- Gamepad shape: Enables user to grab the controller comfortabily.
- Joystick: Enables user to control movenment, actions with variables in any directions.
- D-Pad: Enables user to control movement in the classic Up, Down, Left, Right, way.
- Plug and Play: Micro:bit socket Enables micro:bit and controller become one handy device while detaches easily.
- Expandable with EDbotic blocks and Fischertechnik robotic kit: embedded with wire connectors great for alligator clips and wires to clip on. Enabling it to be used with the EDbotic Blocks STEM Education Kit and Fischertechnik robotic Kit.
- Wireless controller: With Micro:bit’s connectivity, users can easily create a remote controller for their own robots.
- The Microbit microcontroller is sold separately
||Robot Institute of Hong Kong
||8-11 Years, 12-15 Years
||Battery Operated, Educational
||17cm x 12cm x 5.5cm
Ship my order(s) to:
||17.0cm x 12.0cm x 5.5cm
||0.2 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.