Product Introduction- Rubber Diaphragm
Why selecting us:
- Multiple Rubber Materials (Custom made)
- (Attached photos are for reference only, products can be produced according to customers' drawing or samples)
- Diameter: Can be custom made
- Length: Can be custom made
- Color: custom made
- Packing: 200 pieces per poly bag with label
-50 years of research and development experience in rubber.
-Stable supplier of Canon, Epson, Brother, Omron etc.
-Check one by one to make sure the quality before delivery
-Professional after sales service team.
1. Written quotes will be provided with 7 days after receipt of drawings or samples, Oral quotes will not be accepted.
2. Product technical requirements: According to the drawings provided by the customer or the technical agreement signed by both parties.
3. Molds & Materials: We can distribute purchasing order to our factory which locate in Japan, China and Thailand according to clients’ requirement. Mould life: 30000 Shots. Japan imported raw rubber materials.
4. Sample Lead Time: Around 30 days. Amount: within 3 shots.
5. Packing: 200 pcs per polybag with label, then pack in carton.
Standard Production Flow:
1. Please send us your specific requirements or enquiries by email or via our web site enquiry form to ask more about our products, budgets and lead time for delivery.
2. We develop material according to customer's request, and we offer production methods and specifications.
3. We minimize all the cost involved and provide our customers the decent price.
4. After approving our offer by customer, we arrange all the flow up delivery.
5. We submit prototype products for customer's evaluation such as appearance, size, quality, performance, product's life etc. various type of inspections.
6. Production commences with the customers' satisfaction upon our quality.
7. In house quality check thoroughly for finished products.
8. We deliver products which are met the customers' requirement.
9. You will be satisfied with our products.
For Fast Quotation, Please Inform Below Details
1. Material specification (or let us know the using environmental, waterproof, chemicals proof, etc.)
2. Size (or provide drawings or samples for reference)
3. Quantity request
4. Prefer color