The bowl is not only light, but also sturdy and durable. The double handle design allows your precious little ones to lift or hold the bowl steadily in their hands, hence helps them to learn how to eat or drink themselves without making a mess. Letting your children eat alone is never a nightmare anymore!
This flower bowl and plate set is specially designed for children, the flower bowl has a rubber sucker underneath it, increasing the friction between the bowl and the table, prevent children from knocking over the bowl accidentally.
The elegant design is not only comfortable to look at, but also can improve the appetite of your children, having your children to finish their own meals have never been easier!
The product uses bamboo fiber with antibacterial, anti-mildew and anti-virus patents.
You can use baby bottle disinfectant for infants and young children, but it is not recommended. Please rinse thoroughly with water after using disinfectant; liquid residue may cause discoloration of the tableware surface or bamboo fiber release, but there will be no safety concerns
Reale is a Japanese children's tableware brand that was established in the winter of 2016. Reale in Italian means royal, they want their tableware for children to be as elegant as the high-end silverware that is used by the royals, the idea is also reflected in their brand logo – A crown. The designer of the Reale series is the father of two babies. He designed this series in hope of engaging more fathers to take care their children, as he thinks that this should not solely be the responsibility of mothers.
- Raw material: Bamboo fiber & bio-resin that is harmless to human body and the environment
- Manufacturing process: Does not produce harmful substances that pollutes the air and water, unlike traditional plastic that is derived from petroleum
- Biodegradable product: Carbon dioxide and water, does not contain hydrochloric acid
- Ignition point: Same as paper, does not release toxic substances during combustion
- JCII certification: Reale’s products are lead-free and cadmium-free, no heavy metals or Plasticizers released during the dissolution test
- KAKEN certification: Heat resistant from - 30 to 140 degrees Celsius, same ignition point as paper, does not release toxic substances during combustion, can be microwaved and can be put into the dishwasher
- KAST certification: Uses bamboo fiber & bio-resin that is harmless to human body and the environment as raw material, containing 52% Japan bamboo ingredient bio-resin, keeping bamboo’s natural antibacterial, mildew-proof and anti-virulence abilities