RegO 3129G is one of the External Hydrostatic Relief Valves.
External Hydrostatic Relief Valves are designed especially for the protection of piping and shut-off valves where there is a possibility of trapping liquid LP-Gas or anhydrous ammonia. They may be installed in pipelines and hoses located between shut-off valves or in the side boss of RegO shut-off valves.
- Part Number: RegO 3129G
- Start to discharge setting PSIG: 250
- Valve body material: Brass
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- Container connection M. NPT: 1/2”
- Height (Approx.): 2 19/32”
- Wrench Hex Section: 1 1/8”
- Protective Cap: 3129-40P
- Pipe-away/Adapter of Threads: 3129-10*
- Application: Commercial, Industrial
- Gases: LPG, Anhydrous Ammonia
- Relief valve designed to automatically reseat firmly after discharge.
- Resilient seat disc provides a “bubble-tight” seal.
- Available in both brass and stainless steel.
- Available in configurations that permit direct attachment of vent piping when required.
||U.S. Dollar 28
|Type of Payment:
Ship my order(s) to:
||10.0cm x 10.0cm x 10.0cm
||1.0 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.