- No nickel and steel are used as the metal housing and boosters are replaced by non-toxic plastic.
- It can be assembled in the binder either by standard rivets or plastic rivets. If the standard rivets are applied, you need to dissemble and categorize during recycling or disposal. This step can be eliminated and the assembly can be recycled directly if you use the plastic rivets instead. No matter which ways, both of them are environmentally-friendly.
- No steel materials and nickel plating required in I-Ring enables its price to be more competitive and stable than the conventional ring mechanisms. Thus, you can save the storage, handling and transportation cost through its light-weight design.
Trendy and Colorful Outlook
- Numerous colors of plastic ring mechanism can be matched with your binder theme and categorized documents systematically. Various colorful plastic rivets are also available for your preference.
- As its flexible ring opening, bigger stacks of paper can be loaded and unloaded more easily in one go.
- It eliminates the problem of ring misalignment and your fingers will not get hurt anymore.
- You can also turn paper more smoothly and easily without any snag.
- The ring can be closed securely due to its well structure design, and it cannot be opened easily even falls from the height.
- Its plastic body has greater resistance against rust, scratch, and dent for longer product life.
- With its light-weight body, it is more convenient and comfortable for you to carry.
- No noise is produced while operating the ring mechanism. This enables you to enjoy a quiet environment for either working or studying.
- It is able to reduce the risk of nickel allergy because of no contact with the nickel plated parts.
Easy to operate
Please visit our I-Ring II with similar features.
Ship my order(s) to:
||0.0cm x 0.0cm x 0.0cm
||0.0 kilograms(kg) / unit