Recharging the built-in batteries
- Quick – only a few seconds are needed to clean out your nose.
- Safe – non-invasive operation.
- Quiet – can be used while your baby is sleeping.
- Light & Handy – compact and cute design, simple and convenient operation, completely safe, and does not cause any pain or discomfort.
- Convenient – rapid charge design, enabling use anytime, anywhere.
- Before using the appliance for the first time, we recommend a complete cycle of recharging the built-in Li-ion batteries. To recharge the batteries:
- 1. Insert the adapter into a 220 V, 50 Hz (USA 120 v, 60 Hz) outlet.
- 2. Make sure that the power switch of the appliance is on OFF. Connect the cable of the adapter to the appliance and check that light goes on.
- 3. Leave the appliance to recharge for 5-6 hours. Do not leave the appliance charging unguarded or for a longer period of time than indicated.
- 4. After a complete recharge, the appliance can be used for 1 hour.
- Charging time: 5-6 hours
- Rated voltage: 110~120/220~240V
- Charger: DC4.2V, 800mA, 60Hz
- Suction Strength: 45-50Kpa
- Weight: Principal Part: 225g
- Recharger: 265g
||0-6 months, 7-12 months, 1-2 years
||U.S. Dollar 19
|Type of Payment:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||28.0cm x 26.0cm x 13.0cm
||1.0 kilograms(kg) / unit
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused item within 10 days and we are happy to process an exchange.
Email your request of return for exchange to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with (1) transaction date, (2) your name and contact info, (3) the copy of your transaction receipt or proof of transaction and (4) reason for return for exchange for our follow-up.
ONLY unused products with original packaging and receipts are entitled to returns for exchange. Your request must be made within 10 days of the purchase.
No refunding of remaining amount is applicable if the good to be changed is of lower value of the original purchase. You will need to cover the exceeded difference of the value between the exchange item and the original goods.
You are required to pay return shipping.