MotoLife® - Evo (CS-ML-AR20012)
||Price per piece
Ship my order(s) to:
Choose Shipping Method:
Add to Wish List
- This is a cycle-ergometer for movement therapy of the upper and lower limbs. This model’s main feature is the arm-ergometer which features a second stand-alone motor for the movement of the upper limbs.
- This device provides the possibility of a cycling exercise by pedalling with the lower or upper limbs from a sitting and semi-reclined position. It is possible to access the device while sitting in the patient’s own wheel chair. In this model for exercising legs and arms, the structure holds also the arm-ergometer with its motor and handlebar, as well as the motor for the exercise of the lower limbs.
- When doing the exercises with the upper limbs, if there is no residual motorial activity, MotoLife® allows a passive pedalling motion for the arms. Whenever the user is capable of pedalling, even weakly with his or her own muscle strength the motor will provide assistance to start and maintain the motion at a pre-set speed (assisted movement). If the user is capable of reaching a higher speed than the one set the motor will create an adjustable resistance which can be set in order to improve the work of the muscles and the cardiopulmonary efficiency (active kinesitherapy).
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 52 x 76÷90 x 105÷125 cm
- User interface: 7'' colored display with touchscreen
- Movement therapy: active, assistive, passive
- Resistance levels (lower limbs): 20 levels, 2-20 N / m
- Resistance levels (upper limbs): 2-8 N / m
- Standard passive motor speed: 60 RPM (rotation per minute)
- Motor speed for Parkinson: 100 RPM upon specific request
- Max active pedal speed: 100 RPM
- Medical device class: II a
||White + Grey
||U.S. Dollar 1
||Hong Kong / China
|Type of Payment:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||80.0cm x 80.0cm x 100.0cm
||56.0 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.
For more information, please visit www.athelite-sports.com