- "Grazie" means "thank you" in Italian, while "Murano” is the most well known glass island in the world.
- Behind the name, is our most sincere gratitude and appreciation towards all the glass artists in the world.
- Our company exhibited stunning glass pendants from Japan, Russia, Italy and Shanghai, and the most notable series among all
- is undoubtedly the Space Glass series, which is about handling miniaturized planetary systems in glass pendants smaller than your eyeball.
- You can find unique personal style in glass pendants made by different artists.Opals, gold flakes and and trails of colored glass
- seem to spin like swirls in the galaxy, and its colour changed under different angles and light.
- Flowers bloom at the end of time, and the splendid years of life should not be only a moment of rush. Japanese designers use translucent dark blue glaze, metallic glitter and sterling silver to form a blue smoke silver dot as a deep space background after encountering high temperatures, and then based on the foundation to draw a brilliant flower composed of numerous translucent petals. If the universe is silent, then life will be beautiful.
- Product size: 9.5 x 13.5 mm
- Also, it can be tailor-made with adding ashes, hair into glass tube, burn it with 2000 DC and add it into this "Space glass" as a memorial spaceglass necklace.
Ship my order(s) to:
||6.0cm x 6.0cm x 2.0cm
||0.001 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.