led tube emergency
L05G-I33V can serve the purpose of both general lighting and emergency lighting. In case of earthquake or other natural disasters, the emergency LED tube can provide 3-5 hours of lighting with their own battery when the power is shut off, offering time for emergency measures. It can also work as common light fixture when the city power is functioning well.
- Tube with external power supply.
- With rechargeable battery.
- Lockable rotating end caps (patent).
- Warranty: 3 years for tube.
- 3 years for power supply.
- 5 year for battery.
- Plastic end caps ensure to pass 4000V Hi-pot test.
- Certificate: CE, RoHS.
- Output power: 9W max. output power: 22W.
- Emergency output voltage: 33V DC.
- Battery capacity: 11.1V 2000mAh.
- Weight: 620g.
- PF: 0.85.
- Power efficiency: >0.92.
- Emergency time: 3-5h.
- Light source: SMD3528/3020 LED.
- Material: Al+strengthen PC cover.
- Lifespan: >50,000h.
- Ballast bypassed/removed.
- High shock/vibration resistance.
- Operation temperature: -20°C to 40°C.
- Working humidity: 96%.
- Voltage: 110V-220V.
- Frequency: 60Hz-50Hz.
- Power factor: >0.92.
- Power supply efficiency: 0.86.
- Beam angle: 120°.
- Light-emitting surface: 230°.
- Frosted or clear cover available on request.
- Weight: 588MM/156.8g, 1198mm/318g, 1498mm/393g, power supply/635g.
Length, qty/box, inner box size (cm):
- 1.2m, 25pcs, 133 x 24 x 24.
- 1.5m, 25pcs, 163 x 24 x 24.
Qty/carton, carton size (cm), volume weight:
- 50pcs, 135 x 48 x 26, 34kg.
- 50pcs, 165 x 48 x 26, 41kg.
- Replacement for conventional fluorescent tubes.
- Railway stations/airports, etc.
- Note: make sure the power is turned off before installation.
- When the LED tube is replaced in a standard fluorescent tube batten, the starter must be removed, and replaced by the enclosed fuse.
- Attention: only suitable for magnetic ballast, not electronic ballast.
- Electronic ballast must be by-passed by a registered electrician.