Presented here is a portable jump starter that comes in a compact design. With the concern of safety in mind, it has a built-in protection system to prevent the situations of overcurrent, short circuit, overloading and overcharging. Providing enough power to jump start your vehicle, this reliable equipment fulfills your charging needs during power outage emergencies.
• In all-over black.
• Light in weight and compact in size.
• Back light LCD monitor for showing 5 different operation statuses and battery status.
• 1m copper jumper cable.
• DC 12V USB power outlet.
• Support USB charging (5V 2A) in anywhere.
• Sound alert for overheat.
• With reverse polarity protection.
• LED flashlight and emergency flash mode.
• Extra-large and heavy duty alligator clamps.
• Second generation logic software.
• Package includes:
1) Zipper carrying case.
2) Heavy duty alligator clamps.
3) USB to micro-USB cable.
4) User guide and warranty.
• Redundant protections:
1) Over current Li-ion battery temperature protection.
2) Charging current Li-ion battery temperature lockout.
3) Auto shut-off system and alarm for reverse polarity connection.
4) Prevent charging back from vehicle's reverse current.
5) Spark-proof system.
6) Upper current limiter protection (output).
7) Thermal Protection Coupler (TPC) on LiPo battery.
• Battery type: LiPo.
• Battery capacity: 48Wh.
• Life cycles: 500-700 times.
• Charging time: 3-8 hours.
• Peak current: 500A.
• Unit weight: 0.6kg (excluding the clamp).
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 158 x 84 x 42mm.
• USB: 5V / 2A single.
• Working temperature: with -20℃ to 45℃.
• Storage period: 1 year with 70% capacity remained.
• Warranty: 1 year.
||182.0 x 90.0 x 38.0mm
|Certifications, Standards & Safety Approvals, Awards:
||Trinidad & Tobago Dollar 1
|Type of Payment:
||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||10.5cm x 10.5cm x 24.3cm
||0.59 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.