- JAI Craft Design works with Elderly 60+ Thai Artists to create beautiful pieces of wearable art.
- HOPE – In the beginning of any journey there is always uncertainty, glimmers of hope shining amongst an unforeseen future.
- Silk twill (100% silk) Designed by Thai artist, Thamon Wongvises
- Measures: 19″W x 62″H
Special features of Eri Silk
- Eco friendly
- A new natural fiber that promotes income for farmers.
- Softness, soft texture Similar to wool
- Absorbs sweat and breath well
- Easy care
- JAI Scarves are inspired and created by Elderly Thai Artists.
- Their artwork are printed on Eri Silk – chosen for its exceptional purity, durability, and softness. Simply loosely wrap this decorative design. A Jai’s silk scarf can be worn in many ways, draped or tied around the neck perfect for beaches, nights out, or a romantic evening with someone you love.
- Perfect for beaches, nights out, or a romantic evening with someone you love.
||JAI Craft Design
||19″W x 62″H
||Thai Baht 3,850
|Type of Payment:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||19.0cm x 23.0cm x 4.0cm
||0.35 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.