Pawn Shop 當舖
Pawnbrokers specialized in offering secured lending, with items of personal property as collateral, prior to our modern banking. Pawnbroking has existed since the Ancient Greek and Roman Empire. Likewise, in the East, the business model also existed in China over 3000 years ago.
Some cultures have special signs to attract customers. In Hong Kong, it was believed that the "Pawn" sign derived from the ancient Chinese round shaped coin with a bat shape on top, symbolising good fortune.
Currently, there are around 200 pawn shops in Hong Kong, therefore one can still spot these signs around the city.
Their flexibility of operation and efficiency in enable them to survive in the market.
All clients are welcome.
Collage designed by HK artist: Ms. Grace Tam.
- Material - Outside: Tie material.
- Hand-sewn to a clasp closure.
- Inside small pocket to hold ID card and credit card.
- Strap - black strap length.
- We also accept bulk orders.
- Please contact us by using the "Contact Supplier" function for further enquiries.