A functional must-have for all restaurant kitchens, this grease trap efficiently filters the fat, oil, and grease using buoyancy created by the difference in oil and water. It purifies the polluted water preliminarily with the food wastes, oil, and sludge removed, prevents greasy substances from entering the sewer, and thus to avoid reflux phenomenon. Save the costs of repair works and wastewater with this high-performance one installed to your restaurants.
• Efficiently filter FOG (fat, oil, and grease) discharged from restaurants and kitchens.
• Separate the grease using buoyancy created by the difference in oil and water.
• Prevent oil from flowing into the sewer and thus to avoid reflux phenomenon.
• Save the costs of repair works and wastewater.
• Purify the polluted water preliminarily with the food wastes, oil, and sludge removed.
• Provide below choices for the cover (part A):
1) #1606, cover form cast iron (ductile).
2) #1108, cover form PP (Kopelen), outdoor, 6,915g, A15.
3) #1109, cover form PP (Kopelen), Indoor, 6,915g, A15.
• Body components:
1) Part B - option 1) #6403, rubber, 75Φ, air intake pipe seal (for indoor use), 75g.
2) Part B - option 2) #6113, PP, 75Φ, end cap (air intake stopper)(for outdoor use), 35g.
3) Part C - #4108, PP, sole 90˚, elbow connected inlet (with air intake hole), 370g.
4) Part D - #4109, PP, sole food waste basket, 635g.
5) Part E - #4111, PP, l baffle (2) 1,545g.
6) Part F - #4112, PP, s baffle (1), 890g,
7) Part G - #4110, PP, sole 90˚, elbow connected outlet (with gas release hole), 485g.
8) Part H - #6404, rubber, 100φ, pipe sealing gasket (inlet, outlet), 155g.
9) Part I - #3109, PP, sole body 11,920g.
• Other accessories:
1) #6105, PP, inlet expander, 75Φ→100Φ, 265g.
2) #6106, PP, inlet expander, 50Φ→100Φ, 235g.
||640mm x 345mm x 430mm
||U.S. Dollar 35
|Type of Payment:
|Minimum Order Quantity: