GT2560 MK8 Extruder LCD2004 A4988 MK2A Stepper Motors for Prusa I3 3D Printer
||Price per piece
Ship my order(s) to:
Choose Shipping Method:
Add to Wish List
1.Integrated with the mighty function of the Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker, The GT2560 can not only take full place the Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker on respect of both software and hardware, but also features compact size, more convenient connection, and more stable.
2. Adopt ATmega2560 as the main control chip, coupled with the high-performance USB serial converter FT232RQ.
3. The power pack: operating voltage is 12V-24V; double power supply design feeds for heatbed and logical part separately. The current is 12A for heatbed and 5A for other parts. The cooling fan can support 12V
4. The main circuit adopts SMD fuse tube, the diode added to the power port can provide reverse protection to the whole circuit, in addition, the 5V USB is USB port protected with 500mA Recoverable fuse.
5. 3 12v fan output and one PWM output for LED or other lighting equipment.
6. 3 55Amp MOSFET (with LED indicator, the actual output is restricted by the PCB board and the connector), all 3 MOSFET are equipped with heat sink to ensure sufficient heat dissipation and stable operation.
7. Support 5 A4988 stepper drivers (3 for X/Y/Z axis, and 2 for extruders); the subdivision of stepper motor can be setup by dial switch, eliminating jumper caps, easier to operate.
8. 3 temperature sensor input (100k thermistor is recommended)
9. Extended LCD and SD card interface support both LCD2004 and LCD 12864, with which you can print without your PC.
10. The firmware is the prevalent Marlin, which is known for stability, usability, and high-performance.
GT2560 VS Ramps1.4+ mega 2560
Compared with Ramps1.4+ mega 2560, GT2560 has the following merits：
1. Further compacted volume and space-saving.
2. Integrated peripherals ensure more stable connection.
3. Added heat sink provide better heat dissipation for MOSFET
4. Separate control for fan and extruder
5. Support LCD2004 and LCD12864 without using adapters
||GT2560 MK8 extruder LCD2004 A4988 MK2A
||110 x 80 x 25mm
||U.S. Dollar 125
|Type of Payment:
||PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||110.0cm x 80.0cm x 25.0cm
||0.5 kilograms(kg) / unit
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused item within 14 days and we are happy to process an exchange.
- Send your request of return for exchange by using "Contact Supplier" function, together with (1) transaction date, (2) your name and contact info, (3) the copy of your transaction receipt or proof of transaction and (4) reason for return for exchange for our follow-up.
- ONLY unused products with original packaging and receipts are entitled to returns for exchange. Your request must be made within 14 days of the purchase.
- No refunding of remaining amount is applicable if the good to be changed is of lower value of the original purchase. You will need to cover the exceeded difference of the value between the exchange item and the original goods.
- You are required to pay return shipping.