Autel MaxiCheck Pro EPB/ABS/SRS/SAS/TPMS Function Special Application Diagnostics Update Online
Highlight of Autel MaxiCheck Pro :
1. 1 year of free updates via SD card
2. 3 Years Warranty
3. It is designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems.
4. It include Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), Oil light resets, and Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Features:
- ABS/SRS: for BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW,Citroen,Fiat, Ford, LandRover, Porsche, enault,Smart,Subaru,Suzuki, for Toyota, Volvo,VW.
- EPB: for BENZ,BMW,Citroen, Ford,LandRover, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, olvo, VW.
- OLR: for BENZ,BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford,LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, W.
- SAS: for BENZ, BMW,Chrysler,Citroen,Fiat,LandRover, Peugeot, Renault, Subaru, Suzuki,Toyota
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker! In addition, it is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) and Airbag
Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
Enables the resetting of service lights, service mileage, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest for BMW, for Mercedes, for Volvo, for VW/Audi, for Fiat, etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Specially designed to reprogram vehicles that do not have a TPMS relearn facility in the ECU and register or re-register sensor ID's.