The ECO. Vitamin A Powerhouse Night Serum is an essential skin serum, combining effective natural ingredients with the science of microencapsulated Retinol to increase collagen production, energise cell turnover, improve skin elasticity and regulate oil production to control breakouts.
The result is a more even skin tone, hydrated, healthier skin with renewed vitality and a youthful glow.
Benefits of ECO.’s new Vitamin A Serum include:
- It promotes healthy function of internal and external skin cells, which means that cell turnover is increased and skin looks fresh
- Collagen production is stimulated, plumping up the skin to help smooth out fine lines
- Skin thickness increases, and skin elasticity improves, resulting in skin which looks younger and fuller
- Pigmentation is discouraged, so skin looks more even-toned and radiant
- Skin is strengthened against infection, so breakouts and irritation are less likely to occur
With regular use, you can expect to see softer, smoother and plump skin, with increased vitality and a youthful glow.
Instructions on use
It is important to note that Retinol is a very active and strong skincare vitamin, which can cause a response in skin if it is being over-stimulated by the product.
On the first few applications, you may notice that your skin is tingling or flushes for a few moments – this is normal, and will abate with continued use.
However, it’s importance to introduce Retinol into your skincare routine gradually – start out by applying the serum once every 3 nights, and then after 2 weeks you can start applying the serum every second night.
After 2 weeks, you can start applying the serum nightly, however if you start to experience skin flakiness, sensitivity or redness then go back to applying the serum every other night and continue with this routine.
It is also important to note that Retinol products increase the skin’s sensitivity to sun, so the serum should only be applied at night, and sunscreen should be worn during the day – preferably over a Vitamin C serum.
If any burning or discomfort is experienced, discontinue use immediately.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN PREGNANCY
||ECO. Modern Essentials
||aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, leuconostoc (radish root ferment filtrate and water), calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, sclerotium gum, sambucus nigra (elderberry) fruit extract
||Australian Dollar 5
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||3.5cm x 3.5cm x 10.0cm
||0.3 kilograms(kg) / unit
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused item within 30 days and we are happy to issue a refund.
- Send your request of return for exchange by using the "Contact Supplier" function, together with (1) transaction date, (2) your name and contact info, (3) the copy of your transaction receipt or proof of transaction and (4) reason for return for our follow-up.
- ONLY unused products with original packaging and receipts are entitled to refund. Your request must be made within 30 days of the purchase.
- You are required to pay return shipping. The original delivery cost will be refunded if your claim is valid.