- Rubber materials considering low emission gases are used and they can be manufactured in complicated shapes by automated production.
- Materials can be developed to meet all sorts of use.
- They are fitted in ink for printers.
- They can be cleaned using super pure water in the cleanroom, class 1000.
- Custom made color and size
Technological Features in KEF
- Built-in parts e.g. crush stop gaskets for hard disks
- CCD rubbers for digital cameras
- Various rubber products for inkjet printers
- Precision moulding technology
- The challenge to create products in complicated shapes and the smallest gaskets/packing in the world. We currently manufacture O rings with 0.05 mm inside diameter.
- Washing technology
- Cleanroom / Super pure water generation equipment
- We have set up a clean room, class 1000 in our factory. We have also ensured the quality of our products when washing them in super-pure water.
- Material technology
- Development for materials according to customers’ needs and approach for the next-generations’ materials. We are taking great leaps to create alternative materials for rubbers e.g. liquid silicone, etc.
||U.S. Dollar 0.03
|Type of Payment:
||Advance T/T, COD, PayPal
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||1 carton (1,000 piece(s))
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||30.0cm x 21.0cm x 20.5cm
||1.0 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.