- Name: 520 Lucky Star Diamond Pendant
- Material: 18K Gold
- Color: Gold
- Finish: Sand Brush
- Size: 27 x 18mm
- Weight: 3.5G
- Very innovative design, integrated with Western mathematics, Chinese philological and romantic meanings.
- Designed by a Paper Crafter, Tomly Hui
- The design idea of the STAR is from origami
- It is based in a “FIVE elements concept”.
- One star is composed by 5 equilateral triangular pyramids, each pyramid has 4 angles, thus 20 angles in total
- Love message behind: 520 = “I love you” in Putonghua
- Five pyramids also represent Chinese Five Elements: Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, Earth
- High-precision technology used: each star has 60 laser points which must located accurately, to joint all gold strip together and create a triangle pyramid.
- Seven twinkle diamonds decorated on the apex of the star, bring a very sparkling and outstanding image; meanwhile delivering blessing and luck to wearers.
|Pendant Main Stone:
||27 x 18mm
Ship my order(s) to:
||4.0cm x 3.0cm x 3.0cm
||0.005 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.