- Unique natural desert rose crystal pendant with 18k gold coating, and gold-plated brass bail.
- Desert rose is to rose-like formations of crystal clusters of gypsum which include abundant sand grains. The "petals" are crystals flattened on the crystallographic axis, fanning open in radiating flattened crystal clusters.
- Rose rocks are found in Tunisia, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
- Available in dyed colors of pink, blue, green and natural white.
- Perfect pendant or charm for necklace.
- Sample order is welcome.
- Further discount for wholesale order.
|Pendant Main Stone:
|Type of Payment:
Ship my order(s) to:
||20.0cm x 14.0cm x 4.0cm
||0.06 kilograms(kg) / unit
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused item within 30 days and we are happy to process an exchange. •Email your request of return for exchange to email@example.com, together with (1) transaction date, (2) your name and contact info, (3) the copy of your transaction receipt or proof of transaction and (4) reason for return for exchange for our follow-up. •ONLY unused products with original packaging and receipts are entitled to returns for exchange. Your request must be made within 30 days of the purchase. •No refunding of remaining amount is applicable if the good to be changed is of lower value of the original purchase. You will need to cover the exceeded difference of the value between the exchange item and the original goods. •You are required to pay return shipping.