Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Devices (BAIIDs) System
||Price per piece
Ship my order(s) to:
Choose Shipping Method:
Add to Wish List
1. Display: LCD display with backlight
2. Keyboard: 5 keys operation: Up/ Down/Left/Right/OK
3. Power Supply: Built-in rechargeable battery; DC 12V/24V (OPTION) from controller unit
4. Heat warm up: Chamber & Sensor warm up automatically
5. Auto flow monitoring. Flow detect automatically
6. Storage environment: -40 Degree C to +85 Degree C.
7. Operating environment: -20 Degree C to +70 Degree C. (-20 Degree C to +40 Degree C for optimum operation)
8. PC download PC Download for IBM compatible PC (through RS-232 cable, 9600BPS-Optional)
9. Data Log: Data log with real time clock (RTC)
10. Memories 1M Flash memories for Data log
11. Bypass & override: Bypass & override with record log
12. Free Start: Period after the ignition is switched off during which the vehicle motor may be started again without the presentation of another breath sample
13. Free Start period 1-255 min (set by supervisor)
14. Random test after successfully start the vehicle, a random retest is required. The random test timer will activate after the vehicle moved or engine accelerated. There has a random period to perform the retest
15. Indicator Instructing LED for indication
16. Accuracy: 0.01% BAC
|External Testing Certification:
||CE, ISO9001, ROHS, UL
Ship my order(s) to:
||25.0cm x 30.0cm x 7.0cm
||1.35 kilograms(kg) / unit
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused item within 30 days and we are happy to process an exchange.
- Send your request of return for exchange by using "Contact Supplier" function, together with (1) transaction date, (2) your name and contact info, (3) the copy of your transaction receipt or proof of transaction and (4) reason for return for exchange for our follow-up.
- ONLY unused products with original packaging and receipts are entitled to returns for exchange. Your request must be made within 30 days of the purchase.
- No refunding of remaining amount is applicable if the good to be changed is of lower value of the original purchase. You will need to cover the exceeded difference of the value between the exchange item and the original goods.
- You are required to pay return shipping.