Black Zinc Alloy 4 Combination Travel Suitcase Luggage Padlock TSA Lock
||Price per piece
Ship my order(s) to:
Choose Shipping Method:
Add to Wish List
Lock without fear of having locks cut open. The original number is 0-0-0-0. Please set your own combination. Recognized by the TSA (Transportation Security Administration). Have your bags opened and closed securely without having the locks cut by customs, as they have the master key. Allows airport screeners to unlock inspect and relock bags, without damaging the lock.
The original number is 0-0-0-0. To set your own combination, please follow the following steps:
1. Pull up the shackle to open the lock
2. Rotate the shackle 90°counterclockwise and press all the way down. Hold down and continue to turn another 90°counterclockwise
3. Set your own combination by turning dials
4. Turn the shackle back as normal. Then the setting is completed
Material: zinc alloy
Size: 6.2cm x 3.0cm x 1.2cm
The lock uses a 4-digit combination. Combination can be reset as often as you choose
To reset a new combination, please repeat step 1 to 4 above. Please remember your new combination
1 x TSA 4 combination padlock lock
1 x English manual paper
||6.2cm x 3.0cm x 1.2cm
|Type of Payment:
||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Escrow
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||20.0cm x 20.0cm x 20.0cm
||1.0 kilograms(kg) / unit
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused item within 30 days and we are happy to issue a refund.
- Send your request of return for exchange by using the "Contact Supplier" function, together with (1) transaction date, (2) your name and contact info, (3) the copy of your transaction receipt or proof of transaction and (4) reason for return for our follow-up.
- ONLY unused products with original packaging and receipts are entitled to refund. Your request must be made within 30 days of the purchase.
- You are required to pay return shipping. The original delivery cost will be refunded if your claim is valid.