This bimetallic thermostat features a robust construction with a refined finish. This bimetallic thermostat is mainly used to adjust and maintain the operating temperature of appliances. Adjust the thermostat with different terminal choices (250 tab, 180 tab) for PPS, phenolic or ceramic housing types.
- Reliable performance.
- Available in different designs.
- Electrical rating: 15A/125V AC, 10A/250V AC.
- Operation temp.: 16A/125V, 0℃~230℃; 16A/250V, 45℃~210℃.
- Differential: 10K-80K (standard 15K).
- Calibration method: 1℃/min. air circulation furnace.
- Temp. tolerance: ±3K/±5K/8K.
- Heat durability: 220℃ max.
- Circuit resistance: 50m ohm max.
- Insulation resistance: 100mΩ min. at DC 500V.
- Dielectric strength: AC 1000V for one minute or AC 1800V for one second (leak current: 0.5mA).
- Operation life: 100,000 cycles (15A 125V AC/10A 250V AC).
- Common applications: dishwasher, dryer, heater, HVAC, air conditioner, cooker and more.
||T23, T24, H2
Ship my order(s) to:
||45.0cm x 35.0cm x 25.0cm
||12.0 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.