Say goodbye to the unpleasant smell inside your fridge with this bamboo charcoal bar. The Japanese charcoal is slowly burnt and baked at a high temperature inside an Iwate stove to boost its odor absorbing capacity. Working five times better than normal charcoals, the natural deodorizer is also suitable for getting rid of moisture, pollutants, and allergens too.
- Material: bamboo charcoal.
- Burnt and baked in an Iwate stove.
- Manufactured at more than 1400°C.
- Works 5 times better than normal charcoals.
- Suitable for absorbing odors, moisture, harmful pollutants, and allergens.
- Excellent for tackling bacterial and fungal problems.
- Ideal for fridge, cabinets, and cupboards.
- Product life: up to 1 year.
- Weight: 140 g.
||140g per piece
||U.S. Dollar 2.65625
|Type of Payment:
||Payment in Advance by Bank Transfer
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||8.0cm x 8.0cm x 5.0cm
||0.14 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.