Put an end to the stinks in your house with this bamboo charcoal bar. Slowly burnt and baked in the Iwate stove at more than 1400°C, the tiny bar boasts to work five times better than normal charcoal in getting rid of odors, moistures, and harmful pollutants. Stock it up inside your fridge and drawers to say goodbye to the unpleasant smells inside your home in a chemical-free way.
- Material: bamboo charcoal.
- Derived from the Iwate stove.
- Slowly burnt and baked at more than 1400°C.
- Works 5 times better than normal charcoals in absorbing odors.
- Removes odors in an eco-friendly and chemical-free way.
- Absorbs moistures, harmful pollutants and allergens naturally.
- Tackles bacterial and fungal problems effectively.
- Suitable for fridge, cabinets, and cupboards.
- Product life: up to 1 year.
- Weight: 70 g.
||70g per piece
||U.S. Dollar 1.375
|Type of Payment:
||Payment in Advance by Bank Transfer
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||5.0cm x 5.0cm x 8.6cm
||0.07 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.