Keep your wardrobe freshly-scented throughout the year with this bamboo charcoal bag. The Japanese charcoals are specially treated and baked inside a high-temperature stove and are packed niftily inside a Thai silk drawstring bag. Simply put the delicately handcrafted bag at any corners of your wardrobe to keep any unpleasant smells, fungus, and moistures at bay.
- Material: bamboo charcoal.
- Baked and burnt slowly at more than 1400°C.
- Manufactured strictly inside an Iwate stove.
- Absorbs odors 5 times better than normal charcoals.
- Removes moistures, harmful pollutants and allergens naturally.
- Keeps your home bacteria and fungus-free in a non-chemical way.
- Packed the charcoals carefully inside a handmade Thai silk bag.
- Ideal for removing odors from your cars, wardrobes, closet, bedroom.
- Product life: up to 1 year.
- Weight: 180 g.
||180g per piece
||U.S. Dollar 5.21875
|Type of Payment:
||Payment in Advance by Bank Transfer
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||13.0cm x 5.0cm x 21.0cm
||0.18 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.