DC and AC 600A Current Measurement
( Should working with 760D/E multimeter together )
1)Set the selector switch of multimeter to desired “600A ” position.
2) Connect the black banana plug of the AC/DC Special Current Clamp Adapter to "COM" socket and the red banana plug to the "µA mA" socket.
3) Press “SELECT” button on the multimeter and push AC/DC button on the Clamp Adapter to choose “DC” or “AC” measurement .
4) When perform DC current measurement, always push “REL” key until the multimeter reads zero.
5) Clamp the Jaws around the one conductor to be measured. Center the conductor within the Jaw using the Centering Marks as guides.
6) Read the result from the multimeter LCD panel. The arrow in the Jaw indicates the DC current direction of positive current flow (positive to negative).
|Type of Payment:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Production Lead Time:
Ship my order(s) to:
||12.0cm x 6.0cm x 4.0cm
||0.3 kilograms(kg) / unit
Thank you for your interest in our products. Please let us know via "Contact Supplier" function if you have any queries or require assistance.