45W CREE or EPISTAR Track Light
||Price per piece
Ship my order(s) to:
Choose Shipping Method:
Add to Wish List
This downlight offers ample luminance to large area with adjustable directions. It is constructed from reliable materials for a superior thermal management as well as shock and vibration resistance. The LED COB chip promises a long service time of brilliant lighting performance, which provides great alternative to home and business lighting applications.
• Made of imported materials for superb quality.
• Feature a cylindrical-shaped design.
• With superior thermal management.
• Resist to shock and vibration.
• Eco-friendly choice with lower power consumption.
• Offer ample luminance to a large area.
• Allow to adjust the angle with ease.
• No risk of mercury emission.
• Simple installation.
• Great alternative to home and business lighting applications.
• Available in a wide range of colors.
• Provide choices of EPISTAR and CREE COB chips.
• Wattage: 45W.
• Color temperature: 3000K/ 4000K/ 5700K.
• Lumen flux: 3705/ 3900/ 4095 (±10%).
• Voltage: 180-240VAC.
• PF: >0.9.
• Reflector degree: 24°.
• CRI: 80.
• IP rating: IP20.
• Certification: CE and RoHS.
• Size: 118 x 145mm.
• Packing: 8pcs/ ctn, 3.17cuft.
Ship my order(s) to:
||253.0cm x 125.0cm x 175.0cm
||2.5 kilograms(kg) / unit
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, please return the unused item within 30 days and we are happy to process an exchange.
- Send your request of return for exchange by using "Contact Supplier" function, together with (1) transaction date, (2) your name and contact info, (3) the copy of your transaction receipt or proof of transaction and (4) reason for return for exchange for our follow-up.
- ONLY unused products with original packaging and receipts are entitled to returns for exchange. Your request must be made within 30 days of the purchase.
- No refunding of remaining amount is applicable if the good to be changed is of lower value of the original purchase. You will need to cover the exceeded difference of the value between the exchange item and the original goods.
- You are required to pay return shipping.