Zhejiang Feijian Industry & Trade Co Ltd

China, Zhejiang
Office Address:

View Map
Contact Person:
Mr. Liu Jane
Position:
Sales Manager

Established in 1998, we specialize in producing stainless steel sports bottle and aluminum sports bottles and kitchenware. With a factory occupying more than 40,000m2, we have more than 600 workers, and our capacity is up to 30,000 pieces per day. Our annual sales volume has reached $20 million. Among our products, 80% are exported to North America and Europe, and the other 20% are sold to Japan.
  • Advertised on hktdc.com since 2010
  • Exhibited in HKTDC Fairs in the past 5 years
  • Advertised in HKTDC Magazines in the past 5 years
Company Profile
Contact Supplier
Year of Establishment:
1998
Nature of Business:
Manufacturer
Industry:
Product/Service Range:
Stainless steel sports bottle, aluminum sports bottles and kitchenware
Major Market(s):
  • North America
OEM Capability: Yes
Follow Us