King Progress Ltd

Hong Kong
Office Address:

View Map
Contact Person:
Ms. Julie Ngan
Position:
Marketing Assistant

King Progress Ltd set up its factories in both Hong Kong and Panyu, China. Staffed with hundreds of professional craftsmen, average monthly production goes up to 5000 magnificient jewelry pieces, either handmade or cast, while 30% of production is hold for domestic wholesale, its exports the other 70% mainly to South East Asia and China mainland.
  • Advertised on hktdc.com since 2007
  • Exhibited in HKTDC Fairs in the past 5 years
  • Advertised in HKTDC Magazines in the past 5 years
Product Highlight
DR15510 Ring
RR28500 Ring
PP14790 Pendant
PR27119 Ring
Other Products
SP14038 Pendant
RMAC2664 Ring
RMAC8489 Ring
DR15239 Ring
DP9078 Pendant
DP8895 Pendant
Company Profile
Contact Supplier
Year of Establishment:
1987
Number of Staff:
51-100
Nature of Business:
Exporter‚ Manufacturer
Industry:
Product/Service Range:
PT950 and 18k gold jewelry set with diamonds, emeralds, rubies, sapphires and semi-precious stones.
Annual Turnover:
US$ 1,000,000 - 4,999,999
Major Market(s):
  • Mainland China
  • Southeast Asia
  • Taiwan
OEM Capability: Yes
Follow Us