Guangzhou Dbolo Electronic Co Ltd

China, Guangdong
Office Address:

View Map
Contact Person:
Mr. Chunfeng Xia
Position:
GM

Guangzhou Dbolo Electronic Co., Ltd is a professional company that designs, manufacturers and sales educational products and developmental toys. The company is located in Guangzhou. The transportation of air, sea, and land is very convenient. We owns a professional developing department, which has strong technique power. Dbolo possesses a high share in the home market of the educational products. Especially the Electronic Toy Bricks, it shares above 70% in the market, and some part of the rest 30% was OEM processed by us. We undertake a careful and...
MORE
Product Highlight
Electronic Kit
Electronic Kit
Electronic Kit
Electronic Kit
Other Products
Electronic Kit
Company Profile
Contact Supplier
Year of Establishment:
2005
Number of Staff:
101-200
Nature of Business:
Exporter‚ Manufacturer
Industry:
Product/Service Range:
Electronic Toy Bricks, Early Education Machine, Electronic Phonetic Chart Series and so on.
Annual Turnover:
US$ 10,000,000 - 49,999,999
Major Market(s):
  • China
  • Eastern Europe
  • Hong Kong
  • Other Asian Countries
  • Southeast Asia
  • Taiwan
  • Worldwide
OEM Capability: Yes
Brand Name:
DBOLO
Follow Us